LMO is a marketing agency with a lot of capabilities, but one true focus: the challenger brand. LMO fosters greatness by empowering our people and our clients to inspire a challenger mindset, and to apply creativity in all that we do.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented Account Executive to join our team. We are seeking an individual with 3-5 years of advertising/marketing experience working with multiple clients and campaigns. Advertising or Marketing agency experience preferred.
Maintains direct communication with day-to-day client contacts:
- Monitors requests to ensure effective and timely response
- Proactively mitigates and resolves problems
- Works with larger agency team on development and implementation of projects and solutions
- Reports status to Client on a regular basis
Manages project timetables, budgets, approvals and reporting:
- Monitors project timelines, bids and estimates to ensure accuracy and on-time delivery
- Works with team to manage budgets and billing including PO/IO/invoicing processing
- Provides regular budget and other program reports
- Records key approvals, decisions and resolutions using meeting reports, call reports and email
- Provides internal team with guidance and analysis of client input, together with background knowledge, research and field research to effectively and efficiently implement programs
- Regularly communicates with Supervisor
Coordinates with internal solution teams, ensuring best practices and output for client needs:
- Briefs appropriate members from each team at initiation of each project
- Provides documented input including problem, media, PR and creative briefs, job requests and change orders
- Provides support data including mark-ups and samples
- Checks and approves copy, design, and production
- Checks appropriateness of materials internally prior to client presentation
Plans and identifies opportunities for new projects and program integration
- Stays current on client and market developments
- Keeps agency up to date on key developments and insights from the field
- Identifies opportunities for improvements or integration across advertising programs
At LMO, we believe in building a culture of people who share the same challenger mindset, who relish in the impossible because challenges are opportunities to do our best work. Candidates should demonstrate the following core values:
- Boldness – be confident, be unafraid, take risks.
- Drive – know your purpose, embrace your work, get it done.
- Commitment – do it, or don’t—your word is everything.
- Agility – be open and responsive to change.
- Accountability – it’s not only what you do, it’s what you don’t do.
- Collaboration – goals over roles.
- Selflessness – opportunities increase when you help others win.
- Integrity – do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances.
If this is you, we want to hear from you. Please e-mail your resume to AccountExecutive@lmo.com
No phone calls please.
LMO is a member of the 4A’s and is an equal opportunity employer.
LMO is a "drug-free workplace."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.