LMO is a marketing agency with a lot of capabilities, but one true focus: the challenger brand. If what you’re looking for is a mission statement, let it be that LMO is here to foster greatness by empowering our people and our clients, to inspire a challenger mindset, and to apply creativity in all that we do.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an daring Ad Operations Specialist at our headquarters in Arlington, VA.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Work with Media Planners, Account Management and Creative teams on execution timelines and enforce/communicate ad operations procedures and policies
- Campaign set up and creative trafficking
- Work with Operations Manager or Supervisor on client site tracking implementation and monitor vendor piggybacked tags
- Ensure that all creative units, placements, click-over URLs, and click commands are correct and correspond to traffic sheet prior to campaign launch
- Vendor reporting set up
- Assist in embedded survey, audience measurement, and verification tagging when applicable
- Help troubleshoot technical issues when needed
- Investigate vendor discrepancies with third party ad server when necessary
- Provide quality assurance regarding data consistency and adherence to naming conventions in campaign setup
- QA all campaign elements (digital creative click through and landing page)
- Notify teams on status on an ongoing basis
- Identify recurrent issues and alert Manager or Supervisor to specific issues and possible solutions
- Participate in vendor calls when needed as a Media team technical support
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Four year degree
- 1-3 years of experience in online ad trafficking and campaign execution
- Proficient with 3rd Party ad servers
- Familiarity with Tag Management Systems
- Self-motivation and a high level of organization
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
- Understanding of the digital media planning process a plus
At LMO, we believe in building a culture of people who share the same challenger mindset, who relish in the impossible because challenges are opportunities to do our best work. Candidates should demonstrate the following core values:
Boldness – be confident, be unafraid, take risks.
Drive – know your purpose, embrace your work, get it done.
Commitment – do it, or don’t—your word is everything.
Agility – be open and responsive to change.
Accountability – it’s not only what you do, it’s what you don’t do.
Collaboration – goals over roles.
Selflessness – opportunities increase when you help others win.
Integrity – do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances.
If this is you, we want to hear from you. Please e-mail your resume to AdOpsSpecialist@lmo.com. No phone calls please. LMO is a member of the 4A’s and is an equal opportunity employer.
LMO is a "drug-free workplace."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.