LMO Advertising, a full-service advertising agency with headquarters in Arlington, VA, has an exciting opportunity for an organized, independent Associate Media Planner to work at our headquarters in Arlington, VA in our Media Department.
The Associate media planner is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day media activities for multiple accounts including the planning, buying, trafficking and optimizing of media plans. Over time, they establish themselves within the company and with clients as experts in the field of media. Team members in this role are expected to work closely with media planners, media director and other account members and clients to implement the programs by providing support for trafficking, optimization, reporting & billing.
- Work with the Media teams to develop media plans that will meet client objectives
- Develop a considered vehicle list (i.e., considered sites, publications, lists, etc.) using media research tools and resources
- Develop Request for Proposals and field any vendor questions surrounding the RFP
- Evaluate returned RFPs and determine vehicle selections
- Assist in the development of the recommendation document and post campaign launch documents
- Maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with clients as well as vendors, partners, etc.
- Monitor campaigns in market and make recommendations for optimization
- Compile and coordinate research data and media/marketing information related to media plan development and/or client businesses
- Work with vendors to rectify any campaign billing issues.
- Process invoices and work with Accounts Payable to monitor payment progression
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 1- 2 years’ experience preferred, internship in Media or Advertising experience accepted
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel and proficient in PowerPoint
At LMO, we believe in building a culture of people who share the same challenger mindset, who relish in the impossible because challenges are opportunities to do our best work. Candidates should demonstrate the following core values:
- Boldness – be confident, be unafraid, take risks.
- Drive – know your purpose, embrace your work, get it done.
- Commitment – do it, or don’t—your word is everything.
- Agility – be open and responsive to change.
- Accountability – it’s not only what you do, it’s what you don’t do.
- Collaboration – goals over roles.
- Selflessness – opportunities increase when you help others win.
- Integrity – do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances.
If this is you, we want to hear from you. Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. LMO is a member of the 4A’s and is an equal opportunity employer.
LMO is a "drug-free workplace."