LMO is a marketing agency with a lot of capabilities, but one true focus: the challenger brand. If what you’re looking for is a mission statement, let it be that LMO is here to foster greatness by empowering our people and our clients, to inspire a challenger mindset, and to apply creativity in all that we do.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a versatile Graphic/Digital Designer with creative instincts, innovative ideas and a hunger to create great work in our Arlington, VA office. You will be designing a wide variety of content across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas and showing attention to detail.
The position resides within the Creative Department and also works closely with agency team members on assigned projects and deliverables. The ideal candidate will also have experience in concepting and building email marketing assets to support our marketing automation programs.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Conceptualize and execute day-to-day graphic design support across various campaigns, social media, advertising, branded content and sales collateral.
- Work alongside content creators, project managers, designers and agency contributors to help create compelling design which delivers on business priorities.
- Execute projects from concept to final delivery, including all versioning, resizing, etc.
- Retouching and compositing of photo assets within a timely manner.
- Prepare for projects by conducting research to explore the expanding field of design and navigate its changing trends.
- Ability to design, code and animate banner ads in Adobe After Effects and/or Adobe Animate.
- Build HTML emails that are eye-catching, creative and produce high conversion rates for clients. Candidate must understand and follow e-mail compliance standards as well as test and troubleshoot e-mail campaigns across multiple platforms, browsers and e-mail clients (using Litmus). Working experience with Pardot or Marketo email templates a plus.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Must understand how to maintain a brand’s voice and execute consistent design throughout a campaign.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 years of proven and relevant design experience.
- Technically proficient in all of Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Bridge and Animate. Light video editing skills with Premiere Pro a plus.
- Passion for creative and innovation.
- Team player and able to collaborate well with others.
- A keen eye for graphic design.
- Stays abreast of current and shifting trends.
- Ability to maintain the brand voice and execute a consistent design.
- Comfortably participate in internal brainstorms and provide design solutions.
- Be able to prioritize work load, manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively.
- Strong design sensibilities.
At LMO, we believe in building a culture of people who share the same challenger mindset, who relish in the impossible because challenges are opportunities to do our best work. Candidates should demonstrate the following core values:
- Boldness – be confident, be unafraid, take risks.
- Drive – know your purpose, embrace your work, get it done.
- Commitment – do it, or don’t—your word is everything.
- Agility – be open and responsive to change.
- Accountability – it’s not only what you do, it’s what you don’t do.
- Collaboration – goals over roles.
- Selflessness – opportunities increase when you help others win.
- Integrity – do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances.
If this is you, we want to hear from you. Please e-mail your resume to GraphicDesign@lmo.com
No phone calls please. LMO is a member of the 4A’s.
LMO is a "drug-free workplace."
LMO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.