LMO is a marketing agency with a lot of capabilities, but one true focus: the challenger brand. If what you’re looking for is a mission statement, let it be that LMO is here to foster greatness by empowering our people and our clients, to inspire a challenger mindset, and to apply creativity in all that we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for an eager summer intern in our Media Department.
The summer intern will work alongside the media team, assisting in analyzing media research, reconciling media invoices, gathering and organizing media vendor information, and attending weekly staff meetings. You will gain real world practical experience and learn the inner workings of a media department with both local and national clients.
Students having completed at least four semesters (sophomores+) preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal competencies
- Professional behavior and telephone manners
- Highly organized and efficient time management
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to MediaIntern@lmo.com.
No phone calls please. LMO is a member of the 4A’s and is an equal opportunity employer.
At LMO, we believe in building a culture of people who share the same challenger mindset, who relish in the impossible because challenges are opportunities to do our best work. Candidates should demonstrate the following core values:
- Boldness – be confident, be unafraid, take risks.
- Drive – know your purpose, embrace your work, get it done.
- Commitment – do it, or don’t—your word is everything.
- Agility – be open and responsive to change.
- Accountability – it’s not only what you do, it’s what you don’t do.
- Collaboration – goals over roles.
- Selflessness – opportunities increase when you help others win.
- Integrity – do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances.
If this is you, we want to hear from you! Please e-mail your resume to MediaIntern@lmo.com.
No phone calls please. LMO is a member of the 4A’s.
LMO is a "drug-free workplace."
LMO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.