LMO Advertising is a full-service advertising agency located in Arlington, VA. LMO is currently seeking a Media Supervisor to oversee client projects, lead a team of Media Planner/Buyers, and foster an environment of shared learning. This person will be mainly focused on digital media activities, so we are looking for someone with deep digital experience; however, having an integrated media background is a plus.
The Media Supervisor reports to the Associate Media Director and is responsible for managing all day-to-day media strategy and planning/buying activity for multiple assigned accounts. This person will work directly with the AMD and Media Director to continually evaluate and improve upon media opportunities.
- Manage, train, develop and mentor a team of 1 to 3, including Senior Media Planner/Buyer, Media Planners/Buyers
- Provide digital media expertise, help define KPIs, and ensure all campaigns are on strategy to achieve client goals
- Develop integrated media plans
- Research target audience and media habits
- Optimize media buys and adjust orders as needed
- Perform campaign analysis directly related to optimizations and/or planning and buying decisions
- Develop media results analysis
- Maintain media budgets
- Establish and grow strong relationships with clients
- Act as day-to-day liaison between agency and vendors, meeting with sales reps to maintain relationships, stay on top of latest offerings in order to develop innovative ideas for clients
- Write media POVs
- Participate in group brainstorming sessions
- Contribute to and help lead media training efforts
- Evaluates and recommends internal media resource needs
- Assist in performance reviews for media planning/buying team
- Develop case studies for internal and new business use
- Supports the AMD and Media Director in new business activities
- Represent the agency at media conferences
- Bachelors degree, focus on Communication, Marketing or Advertising a plus
- 6+ years planning and buying digital media campaigns; integrated media experience a plus
- Prior experience in a client contact role and ability to confidently present media recommendations both internally and to clients
- Demonstrated success in mentoring and developing a team of junior staff
- Demonstrated ability to teach analytic skills to junior staff
- Exceptional oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Sizmek, and other comparable third party ad serving technology
- Proficiency with media research tools (comScore, MRI, eMarketer, etc.)
At LMO, we believe in building a culture of people who share the same challenger mindset, who relish in the impossible because challenges are opportunities to do our best work. Candidates should demonstrate the following core values:
- Boldness – be confident, be unafraid, take risks.
- Drive – know your purpose, embrace your work, get it done.
- Commitment – do it, or don’t—your word is everything.
- Agility – be open and responsive to change.
- Accountability – it’s not only what you do, it’s what you don’t do.
- Collaboration – goals over roles.
- Selflessness – opportunities increase when you help others win.
- Integrity – do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances.
If this is you, we want to hear from you. Please e-mail your resume to MediaSupervisor@lmo.com.
No phone calls please. LMO is a member of the 4A’s and is an equal opportunity employer.
LMO is a "drug-free workplace."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.