LMO is a marketing agency with a lot of capabilities, but one true focus: the challenger brand. If what you’re looking for is a mission statement, let it be that LMO is here to foster greatness by empowering our people and our clients, to inspire a challenger mindset, and to apply creativity in all that we do.
We currently have a part-time opportunity for a detail oriented, SEM Specialist in our Arlington, VA office.
- Plan and implement pay-per-click media strategies for clients;
- Create and launch campaigns by conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, setting up tracking, and implementing all campaign elements and settings.
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising for a variety of clients;
- Maintain and monitor bid strategies, account daily and monthly budgets caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics;
- Conduct keyword expansion and regularly add negative keywords;
- Provide creative copy suggestions based on ad copy analysis and AB testing;
- Create and manage Google Display Network campaigns
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals;
- Direct and handle new paid search accounts, campaigns, and ad groups and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives;
- Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Take ownership and accountability of all paid search and GDN programs with limited supervision;
- Prioritize tasks, manage time effectively to meet client expectations, and track time by client;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Assist with new client RFPs through research and recommendations.
- 2+ years of related work experience in pay-per-click management
- Hands on experience in managing multiple accounts with combined monthly budgets of $150k+
- Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising certifications
- Experience working in Google Analytics (certification is a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and KeyNote
At LMO, we believe in building a culture of people who share the same challenger mindset, who relish in the impossible because challenges are opportunities to do our best work. Candidates should demonstrate the following core values:
- Boldness – be confident, be unafraid, take risks.
- Drive – know your purpose, embrace your work, get it done.
- Commitment – do it, or don’t—your word is everything.
- Agility – be open and responsive to change.
- Accountability – it’s not only what you do, it’s what you don’t do.
- Collaboration – goals over roles.
- Selflessness – opportunities increase when you help others win.
- Integrity – do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances.
If this is you, we want to hear from you. Please e-mail your resume to SEMspecialist@lmo.com. Please note that this is a Part-time position, averaging 20 hours per week.
No phone calls please. LMO is a member of the 4A’s and is an equal opportunity employer.
LMO is a "drug-free workplace."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.