LMO is a marketing agency with a lot of capabilities, but one true focus: the challenger brand. If what you’re looking for is a mission statement, let it be known that LMO is here to foster greatness by empowering our people and our clients, to inspire a challenger mindset, and to apply creativity in all that we do.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an eager Public Relations Coordinator in our Arlington, Virginia office.
We are seeking a Public Relations Coordinator with 1-2 years of experience. This role is responsible for assisting in the execution of media relations activities for national consumer goods and healthcare clients. Responsibilities include: maintaining B2B and B2C press contacts database, media relations reporting, press release writing and distribution; and conducting research to support the full public relations team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of marketing communications and public relations
- Possess strong writing skills and proofreading abilities
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
Relevant college degree and minimum of 1-2 years of media relations experience required. This is not a public policy or public affairs position.
Join a fun, energetic and growing PR team and help us continue our reputation of excellent PR and media relations guidance for our clients.
At LMO, we believe in building a culture of people who share the same challenger mindset, who relish in the impossible because challenges are opportunities to do our best work. Candidates should demonstrate the following core values:
- Boldness – be confident, be unafraid, take risks.
- Drive – know your purpose, embrace your work, get it done.
- Commitment – do it, or don’t—your word is everything.
- Agility – be open and responsive to change.
- Accountability – it’s not only what you do, it’s what you don’t do.
- Collaboration – goals over roles.
- Selflessness – opportunities increase when you help others win.
- Integrity – do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances.
If this is you, we want to hear from you. Please e-mail your resume to PRCoordinator@lmo.com.
No phone calls please. LMO is a member of the 4A’s.
LMO is a "drug-free workplace."
LMO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.