Can you tweet in your sleep? Spend hours editing photos for the ‘gram? We’re looking for an excellent writer and digital media producer to support our high-profile portfolio of clients.
The Social Media Specialist will aid the Communications team in implementing social media strategies and tactics for clients and will be responsible for managing specific channels and communities. The position will work within the social media team as well as work closely with the account and creative teams. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Keen understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and any other emerging platforms
- Have experience and be comfortable monitoring social media channels, understanding tone and sentiment and have used tools such as Simply Measured and Sprout Social
- A passion for all things digital
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Extraordinary organization and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to excel at working in a fast-paced environment
- Personal blog or experience writing online content is a plus
- Interest in design and culture is a plus
- Planning and writing content for a variety of channels is a large component of this position.
- Identifying opportunities for innovative social media content and engagement for clients.
- Organizing creative, content and rich media elements for publishing/upload.
- Proofreading and scheduling social media content.
- Tracking the performance of content development and social media campaigns. This will require you to share insights, use tracking and other platforms to aggregate data for success metrics.
- Following the effectiveness of the content, sharing across networks and optimizing of the content.
- Monitoring and responding to comments or outreach opportunities in social channels and tracking these conversations over time.
- Assist the communications and social media teams in analyzing and evaluating new products and publishing platforms.
- Assist in formalizing social media strategy documents, best practices, reports and statements of work
- Excellent time management skills and customer-service oriented attitude.
- Contribute to team effort by assisting co-workers, sharing information, attending and conducting effective informational meetings and preparing client reports.
- Attending client events where appropriate.
At LMO, we believe in building a culture of people who share the same challenger mindset, who relish in the impossible because challenges are opportunities to do our best work. Candidates should demonstrate the following core values:
- Boldness – be confident, be unafraid, take risks.
- Drive – know your purpose, embrace your work, get it done.
- Commitment – do it, or don’t—your word is everything.
- Agility – be open and responsive to change.
- Accountability – it’s not only what you do, it’s what you don’t do.
- Collaboration – goals over roles.
- Selflessness – opportunities increase when you help others win.
- Integrity – do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances.
If this is you, we want to hear from you. Please e-mail your resume to SocialMediaSpecalist@lmo.com
No phone calls please.
LMO is a member of the 4A’s and is an equal opportunity employer.
LMO is a "drug-free workplace."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.